1. How old do I have to be to rent a car?
In order to rent a car in Cyprus you must be at least 21 years old, with a driving experience of minimum 3 years. Under most circumstances, drivers under the age of 25, are required to pay an additional young driver surcharge. Also drivers over 70 years old are required to pay a Senior’s Driver Fee.
See Terms & Conditions
2. What is included in the rental price?
Our rates included all Local taxes, Delivery/Collection of rental car, Third Party Insurance with Excess (CDW), Unlimited mileage and Fair Fuel Policy. There are no hidden costs.
3. What documents do you need when renting a car?
A valid driving license is required, a second identity document or passport is required, and a credit or debit card.
4. Is my driving license accepted if I am not European?
European citizens can rent a car with their European driving license, whereas non European citizens must present an International Driving License.
5. Can I rent a car with a provisional driving license?
No, we do not accept provisional driving licenses. You must have a full driving license in order to be able to rent a car.
6. Do you need a security deposit?
Yes. At the time of pick up our sales agent will require a security deposit. An amount is blocked depending on the car group from a valid credit card with the method of pre-authorization. On the day of drop off this amount is unblocked. See Terms & Conditions
for more information.
7. Can I pick up the car from the airport?
Yes, we provide the Meet & Greet service. A sales agent will meet you at the Arrivals Hall of Larnaca or Paphos airports.
8. Can you deliver the car at the hotel or any other location?
Yes, upon request we deliver cars anywhere in Cyprus. Within Limassol District we deliver the car at your door without extra charge.
9. Can I extend the car rental?
Yes. The condition for extending the lease is to notice us at least 2 days before the end of the contract, provided the car is available.
10. Can I drive the car at North Cyprus?
The insurance is considered void when driving to North Cyprus. You are fully liable for any damages that may occur there.
If you still have a question, please do not hesitate to contact us